Advert

Terence,

I should have a copy but it might take a while to find it as I have kept almost all of the magazines I have bought since 1958.

I'd be prepared to lend it to you, but would like it back when you have done the necessary.
PM me with your address so that I can post it.
If I can't find it, I'll let you know ASAP

Malcolm

Hi folks,
although of miniscule dimensions it looks to be adaptable to enlargement by 100% at least and could stand being bounced about a bit.
Just discovered a nice sized field about five minutes away by car where nobody goes but the council keep the grass cut, long slope towards the SW and completely surrounded by trees, should be OK with my Ridge Runt but fancied building something like the Limit-Ex making use of redundant servos etc I have laying around.

Hi Folks,
many thanks for the help and offers of plans, downloaded the plans from the RC forum and they are just what I needed, looks like it is my day as I found an excellent sloping site up on the Stiperstones just half an hour from home and nobody else uses it.
Good open air from Sw round to NE out over a deep valley with plenty of dark gorse patches to create thermals, site is short grass and only 100 yards walk from the car parking so just right (its only about ten minutes from the pub too!)..

Hi Folks,
many thanks for the help and offers of plans, downloaded the plans from the RC forum and they are just what I needed,.
Looks like it is my day as I found an excellent sloping site up on the Stiperstones just half an hour from home and nobody else uses it.
Good open air from Sw round to NE out over a deep valley with plenty of dark gorse patches to create thermals.
Site is short grass and only 100 yards walk from the car parking so just right (its only about ten minutes from the pub too!)..