Auto glow starter

Advert

the one thing I would advise is that they take power from your reciever pack, as a glow plug takes around 3 amps depending on the capacity of your flight pack you may flatten it rather quickly with the obvious dangers to control.

putting on and taking off a seperate glow stick on for starting isnt a big job, even in cowled installations and for the price of having to buy one of those for every plane you will own soon adds up, you can get a lipo glow stick for around that price that will last weeks of starts between charges

I no what your saying, but never had any probs with the one in the heli, Had 6 servos to power and auto glow, and 5 14 min flights with a ni-cad.

The glow plugs i used for RC cars was crap, my bro used one for his heli and that was crap. Went flat quick maybe 7-10 starts if your lucky. Then he bought an auto glow, my first heli came with an align built in volt meter- glow start.

Bought the auto glow before Evan starting my second heli, after engines tuned it keeps one's danny's away from prop, witch is a good thing.

I will buy one just wanted to see why others don't use them.

Cheers