UMX Carbon Cub video.. As promised..

Cyclicscooby

As so many peeps are interested in the new gen UMX's, I've done a quick vid showing the AS3X, and flap / no flap takeoff's..

The wind didn't drop until after 9pm, and it was filmed on my fone by Paul, so is a bit dark, but you can see the lights...!

Editing caused the sound to come and go..?!?! But the beginnig with the AS3X startup is OK..

The AS3X works on the ailerons and Elev, as show in the vid, but I doult you'll be able to see the surfaces move, just hear the servo's.. You can see them move, just, but not on the vid..

It was the calmest i'd flown it in, and it really was rock-solid compared to the Minium, with minimal correction required, but not enuf correction to feel it..

It goes almost as fast as the UMX Sbach (pretty rapid) AND as slow as a high wing Minium..

The holes in the gravel drive are 3-5" deep, with stones everywhere, so spot landing on the less-gravelly bits is essential. (The silage trailer has been up n down the concrete drive all week, so it's 4 feet deep in poo ). That's why the landings are what they are (dropped or over-shot) It glides on forever flaps down.

It's had 33mins flight time in two nights.. !! 1 minute more than my Extra 260 has had since March..!!

As McDonalds say...

'I'm lovin it...'

Luv

Chrisie.. xx

Advert