Launching a fju

Just got the fun jet ultra. It has the multiplex power setup on 3cekl . My first launch I was conscious that full throttle will roll it do launched at approx 1/3 to 1/2 .no luck it dived and bust the prop even with some up elevator . Any tips on launching this baby as it is gonna be s beaut once flying.

Advert

Panic over. There was a gentle breeze today at the patch and I though Just once lets give it a go. trimmed right and up power so I could feel it push ( About half) New prop and a good shove. up and away . what a great feeling. But then to trim out all the up and right as it was too much. Great half circuit before orientation became difficult with the grey sky argggghhh. long search soon had her back on the patch and chucked back up after a quick check over and reduced the trims. Much better. Still climbs on throttle so need to either mix throttle and elevator or will try putting in bit of down thrust on the motor. Great stuff .

The fleet is now nearly all operational!!!