Anyone know this rc trader?

I'm new to this and I've spent time on line looking at various rc traders. I bought my first model from a well-known UK retailer, my radio gear from another one and some odds and ends from others. Then I came across this trader by chance: **LINK**

The telephone number on the 'about us' page put the trader in Hong Kong, but I thought I'd give it a try and ordered a 3s, 3000 Lipo battery from them expecting to wait around 10-15 days for it, but for less than £13 post free I felt it would be worth the wait. To my amazement the battery turned up just 3 days later with a UK Post Office postage paid label on it, but with no other paperwork to identify the sender. So I'm now completely puzzled by this trader. The RC King Lipo battry is fine, charged up OK and runs the model no problems.

I'm now looking at the A-10 'tankbuster' model this trader sells, I haven't seen one anywhere else on line. It looks pretty good and I wouldn't mind getting it, but before I take that plunge I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows anything about RK2trade.com.

Advert