Mode change on Sanwa 6000

cyprus steve

Good morning. I have a problem that somebodt may be able to help me with.I have a sanwa 6000 sport and this morming I was changing from model 1 to 2, must have pressed a wrong button because i now have an alarm that reads ID.UP! and try as I may I can't get it to go away and nothing works. IT'S A PERFECT DAY AND I WOULD DEARLY LOVE TO BE FLYING.

Steve. P.S. Nothing mentioned in the manual.

Advert

Hi Timbo, yes it is in heli mode how do I get out? Found the relevent section in the manual. It says:  Note that both F-mode switches must be positioned toward you to select F-mode normal. Caution:flight modes 1 and 2. if either one is activated when you turn on the tx an audio alarm will sound.

I have put both switches toward me and I still get the alarm, and it shows F-mode 2, if I toggle the left switch it changes to F-mode 1, but the right hand switch does nothing, still puzzled.

Logic says if the switch is not working check it. I did, not working, replaced it, all back to normal. Thanks, another lovely day here so off flying,have a great day. 

Steve.

Hi

ID UP means that you have the radio in heli mode and that one of your swithes is in the on position.

Goe to etc ans scroll down to TYP use the arrow key you shold get either HELI or AERO press inc+/yes key and press the end key until you get back to your model.

Al

Hi

ID UP means that you have the radio in heli mode and that one of your switches is in the on position.

Go to etc and scroll down to TYP use the arrow key you should get either HELI or AERO press inc+/yes key and press the end key until you get back to your model.

Al