Sods Law........

My twin brother has been phoning me with great glee regularly to say that they have had virtually no snow at Grange-Over-Sands in Cumbria. It sounds to me that you guys just down the road have been hogging it? Here in Croydon the place where the residents are the second most unhappy in the country according to the Daily Mail today, we have had loads of snow more than I can remember since 1963. And my club flying field 52 miles away on the Isle of Sheppey is still water-logged but not as bad as the Medway club's field-see a picture on their website!

MJE

This weather is currently making life miserable for most up and down the country, on a personal note we had arranged with great difficulty (security wise) to have our very first LMA fly-in event at the Woodford Aerodrome this bank holiday weekend, with caravans staying on site for the four day event only to have to call it off yesterday due to the unpredictable weather over the weekend. Another 12 months planning down the tube, when will this end.