http://forums.modelflying.co.uk/sites/3/images/member_albums/31117/3065_2.jpg

I have just bought this Model from E-bay but the seller didn't know what model it was or had any plans. Does any body have any clue what it is?? It is a 2.4 m wing span with moulded fuselage with only basic controls (rudder, Elevator and Ailerons). Have trawled the internet but cant find matching glider any where! Eternal gratitude to any one who can help.

Nick

Advert

Andy, thanks for getting back to me, i am new to rc planes after taking the jump up from cars, Hope i can get mine looking as good in the air as yours!! It needs a bit of work doing to it but after studying the internet after now knowing what t is i can start the restoration whilst getting up experience on my trainer!

Thanks again andy.

Nick

Do you think It's a Jantar then? It's really difficult to tell from your picture.

Try looking at the other models on the HF site if you're not sure. I'm having second thought becasue of the lines of the tail and the sweep of the wing trailing edge but I can't edit my original post thanks to this strange forum!

Andy