How about this for service....

I had a few emails going back and forth with Glen (Glens Models), all of mine were responded to almost immediately. Then in my final one I asked about the intake trumpet for the "old" Zenoah 23, as I could not find it on the website. Glen promptly gave me the part no. and armed with that I returned to the website, found the part and placed my order. Glen does not take payment online and instead calls you to take card details. However, I did not get a call that day. Then, Saturday morning at home the post arrives and a strange looking small package is for me - I dont remember ordering anything, doh! It was only the intake trumpet which I had not yet paid for! Glen, left a note for me on the invoice to call him and make the payment!! Now THAT is fantastic service, thanks Glen thumbs up Rich

Advert

I had a similar experience with Airtek.

I had bought a charger, which went pop on turning on. I gave them a ring expecting them to ask me to send it back, some time for them to evaluate it, and them to post out a replacement to me. The end result would have been I couldn't get everything charged for the weekends flying.

Not a bit of it- the replacement was in the post the same day and I returned the faulty one at my leisure.

Excellent service I still remember and tell people about........... like now!