Royal International Air Tattoo

Major

Hi guys!

Anyone been there? I volounteered in Park and View for 6 days and have to say, that it was just the best holliday in my life. Terrifying heat, milions of small insects, long hours of work, but the greatest spirit possible. I also had a pleasure to attend to Hangar Party, meet fighter pilots, Breitling Wingwalkers (they are hot!! smile p), take some pics etc.

Some pics here

Me and the Dambusters

My kids in fornt of smiling Typhoon

In front of Mirage 2000 with my gal

With its pilot

RNAF Falcon and its pilot

With Freya Paterson cheeky

With XH558 engine technician. Good news, but unconfirmed yet - he told me she will fly much longer than 2015!! wink

With Polish pilots and technicians

The Royal Jordanian Falcons

And my great team on Tuesday, 16.07

I will go back next year for sure.

Cheers
Tom

Advert

Major, love the pics, your kids look very happy!

i wanted to go this year but failed to get the diary sorted, must try harder next year.

Major, Towlie if you are worried about the noise grab a pair of Peltor kids ear defenders, they are fab. We took our 4 month old son a few years ago, equipped with a pair and he never seemed to notice anything was going on. Didn't even look up from his milk when the Vulcan came into land!

If anyone is interested, there is some more pics in my set on flickr. Here is the link

http://m.flickr.com/photos/98274521@N02/sets/72157634780204173/

I am sorry, but it has to be copied and pasted into browser, as i can not insert links, nor edit posts on my mobile. Cheers