Can anyone help with a club near Gosport Hants please

Nigel Finch

Hi all,

just getting back into the hobby after 35 years and am looking for a club to help me back into the hobby.

Can anyone help with a club that supports beginners locally as getting replies from club web sites by e mail is not as easy as I thought. Think some may advertise but have long since disbanded. Others seem to give the impression beginners are not the most desirable new members !

have purchased a powered glider to ease myself in but know the best way is to affiliate to a good club.

thanks all

Advert

Hi Nigel,

I'm in Gosport and I am Secretary of Waltham Chase Aeromodellers we welcome beginner's.

I would have to check with the committee before I can accept any new members.

Are Funtley Flyers accepting new members do they fly ic, as I would be interested in joining also.

Tony H

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Just a quick update have joined Funtley Flyers and WHAT a club.

Great bunch of guys that can not do enough to help me and others that are beginners at the club. Just nice people who love flying and enjoy their site.

Can not recommend enough.

Best to message Chris Channon from Funtley on this thread ref if they have any spaces.