Alternative to a Foamie Acro Wot

Hello

A couple of months back my long serving (& long suffering!) foam Acro Wot finally bit the dust. It was a stalwart workhorse and worth every single penny that I paid for it.

My attempts to purchase a replacement haven't been successful. The first two ordered by mail order were destroyed by the carrier whilst in transit. Yesterday I made a visit to my (not so) Local Model Shop and they didn't have any in stock (their web site said they did, /sigh). It feels as though I am being steered away from another Acro Wot by some all seeing, higher being!

So the question is what should I get instead? I am basically looking for an unfussy, electric, low wing, everyday ARTF sports hack model using 3s or 4s batteries. I have 2 things already under construction on the bench so something quick and easy to put together is required. It needs to fit into the back of a small hatchback so max wingspan of around 52 inches.

All suggestions gratefully received. Thank you.

Advert