Adding pics from photo album to posts on smartphone

Simon Hall 2

I don't seem to have the option to do this on my Android phones browser. When replying to posts, I only get a small box to type in. There are no icons for anything else and I also can't quote previous replies. Am I missing some setting or would there have to be a mobile version of the site to get the options I have on my desktop browser?

Advert

Posted by Stevo on 28/10/2014 18:01:14:

I've almost given up looking at the forum on my Android.... try replying to a thread!

It does seem to be a bit clunky, but I find waiting a while eventually brings things up in desktop view as Kris said. A mobile optimised site would be nice as I am sure lots of us flyers browse with phones and tablets. I used to hate smartphones, but they really are a great tool.

Posted by Simon Hall 2 on 28/10/2014 17:24:26:

Thanks Kris, I did actually try that before but did not even get the reply box to type into, so thought that was not the issue. I have just tried it again and voila, I had to wait an unusually long time, but the reply box did eventually pop up with all the controls on it. Thanks.

You're welcome Simon.