Looking for a company that can produce in Glass Fibre

Evening,

I need to find a company that can produce a run of glassfibre components such as cowls etc for a line of kits I intend to put into production.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good company that can help me ?

I am based in the Midlands which although not essential for them to be in the locality it would be good if they were.

I might even get something produced from my fullsize Dalek moulds while I'm at it but that's a story for another time

Regards Martin

Advert

Posted by David P Williams on 02/12/2014 11:49:34:

Just had a peek at your website Martin - some of those upcoming kits look very interesting indeed.

Encouraging words for our project

Presently my evenings are been spent designing the wing/nacelles for the Shackleton and Lincoln project. Beats watching Eastenders and the like on TV.

Posted by Chris Bott - Moderator on 02/12/2014 13:19:38:

I think some time searching google is your best option Martin. (unless someone can make a recommendation here)

A random click in a search I just did, found these people in Derby.

Of course I have no idea if they'd be interested or capable.

I think your right Chris. Google maybe the way forwards. Sometimes good to ask others if they have an experience with what your looking to do though. I found this afternoon a model boat company that suggests they do GF work so maybe giving them a call a little later this week.

HI Martin - I wish you well in your venture. I remember being directed to your site some time ago and was impressed wiith the range but disappointed when nothing appeared to be happening. I think it was Peter Miller who gave us a pointer but can't be sure.

Anyway very pleased that it has not been abandoned! yes

Terry

Thank you for the kind words Terry.

Things did get put on hold slightly and for longer than expected. Growing the family, moving house and supporting my wife through a change of career rightly took precedence.

But things are a little easier now and the break gave us time to take stock of what we wanted to achieve and go out and find some more product to acquire. With some further items in the pipeline for both R/C and the plastic bashers amongst us 2015 looks to be an exciting time.