A ZMR250 with extras

Fly_Boy_Rez

Having dabbled in multirotors first with a secondhand FPVManuals Tricopter I saw a ZMR250 for sale on Facebook for not a lot of money and thought I'd give it a go.

Genuinely the little quad has been rebuilt, stripped and rebuilt more times than actually flown but I hope to rectify this soon now that the final bits and pieces are in place and the weather slowly improves.

The optional extras are all things I'd heard off whilst lurking in discussion groups but which I've designed myself and had printed for me.

So, starting with a couple of whole aircraft shots:-

zmr250-01.jpg

zmr250-12.jpg

Now onto the goodies... First up the motor bumpers. Perhaps a little overzealous and heavy but still quite pleased with them.

zmr250-09.jpg

zmr250-23.jpg

zmr250-25.jpg

Next the Aerial guides... a left and a right hand version, these slide over the existing aluminium plate spacers and provide for a perfect 90° arrangement of the 2,4ghz aerial wires.

zmr250-20.jpg

Next we're looking at doubled up plate spacers... these help by providing a nice big gap between the lower two plates, allowing more air to get to the ESCs and also permit me to be a little slack with my wiring.

zmr250-21.jpg

And finally the XT-60 plug holder / ZMR plate spacer, designed to securely locate one half of the xt-60 joint whilst I pull on the opposing half when removing the battery.

zmr250-10.jpg

zmr250-26.jpg

Time to get the Quanum goggles powered up and take her for an FPV spin! laugh

Rez