Fliton Extra 300

Nick,

I have one with a Saito 100 in it, it flies very well with very little knife edge coupling but does not like wind as the Fliton stuff is built light. You will need to go over every joint with thin CA and come up with a method to hold the hatch on and unless you fly off a hard surface you can bin the spats and wheels which are tiny for the size of model. It's a model I keep thinking of selling but then I will fly it and that idea is quickly shelved. I'am currently replacing the undercarriage with a Carbon one as even though the supplied one as survived our grass strip for a year and half one leg has developed a backward bend which re-occurs after one or two flights and you cannot re-bend it installed in the model. Also keep the tail light as even with a Saito 100 plus the battery in the engine bay I had to add lead. I hope this is not putting you off as if you got a chance to fly one I think you would be impressed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi YakMad,

I know its taken a while but Ive finally flown the Yak today. Did 3 circuits while trimming out the model. then threw it about. What can I say other than it will do a lot more than I can!!! The YT Yak maybe designed for electric, not even supplied with a fuel tank, but it is a very well put together piece of kit. I would recomend it.