Aldi tools

David Germany

Let's not forget Lidl tools as well often the exact same tools as Aldi .The two firms are so much alike I swear there's a connexion between the two Firms. I did hear they are owned by two brothers but I don't know if there is any truth in this rumour. One of my favourite tools is the oscillating/vibrating cutting and sanding tools by Workzone but Parkside is another and I love Einhell tools. We used a lot of their stuff in the garage and they are great. Just as an aside I have a workzone mini screwdriver that runs on 3.6v. Terrific torque but no speed control of any kind. It's all or nothing so you have to apply a lot of pressure to stop the driver tip from jumping out of the groove.I wonder if I can fit a controller switch from another tool. . Room might be the problem.I wonder if anyone makes tiny escsfrown I also got some great stuff from Netto really cheaply often with 50% off managers discount for some minor damage or missing bit. A real prize was the spraying and other air tools in a kit £10 because something was missing and as a result the manager threw in a second spray gun.I made thousands doing paintwork for people.Guns still look like new when cleaned up after a job.and the tyre valve adapter tool is a godsend. Coupled up to my Aldi/Workzone compressor I've had loads of fun.Torque driver tool is another godsend.. Tight nuts and bolts are a doddle using the impact switched on.. So 3 cheers for Aldi ( And Lidl )

Advert