Century UK Christen Eagle

Hi all,

has there been a review of the Century UK Christen Eagle on this site if so could you point me there please

if not has anyone got one?

what is it like to play with ?

is it worth £109? 

I am looking for a low cost way into trying electric flight

Will this plane take me there or let me down ?

Advert

Hi Timbo

thank you for the reply had a quick look at HTH HERE but it is not the same model the one over the pond looks like a foam job profile i think.

asked my local model shop if they could get me one of the Centoryuk  they said yes but advised me that they think it is not very well made and underpowered just wondered if this was a general opinion

Hi Cpt,

Are you refering to the Art Tech Christian Eagle sold by Century UK, if so this is a foam model of 34" span fitted with a Brushless motor and 1300mAh 11.1V Lipo. Century were selling these at the Wings and Wheels show in Essex for £60 complete and ready to go including radio and  the flight sim as well. I could'nt resist at that price and got one. The first flight was last sunday and it performed OK. It is not ballistic by any means, but is quite pleasent to fly. I converted mine to 2.4G radio, you have to trade off height for speed to get any decent aerobatic capability but it proved to be a steady flyer and I am quite pleased with it. The other advantage is that it goes back into the box for holiday transportation which is nice.