F3A / 3D cross from reliable manufacturer ?

Thanks for your input guys, Peter thanks for your info about trimming, it's not something that I have done before (well not properly anyway) but I have a document that I downloaded a while back by Peter Goldsmith on trimming. I will use your info along with his to try and get it set up as good as possible, and if I'm not sure there are plenty of experienced pilots at the local club that might be able to advise.

Regarding batteries, motor & prop selection, as previously mentioned I have

2x 4S 2200 35-70C,

2x 4S 2650 25-50C,

2x 4S 3300 25-50C

Any suggestions as which would be best and what motor and prop size combination is recommended ?

Many thanks

Paul

• 2 months later...

I am aware that this is an old thread, and I do not want to detract from Kings Lynn Models, or my good friend Mr Pfeiffer at HEPF.

I always considered Top Model to be too expensive for the UK market, and whilst they are still WAY too expensive to go through distribution, they are now looking like remarkably good value when bought direct. There is absolutely nothing better than the Top Model ARTFs produced in Czech, and the Artist (and Artist new) fills the bill exactly. **LINK**

Put my money where my mouth is? I just bought a Top Model Antic - and a number of their models are on my potential shopping list. Oh, and I paid retail.

Top Model CZ are the Czech produced models. ECOTOP are produced in Asia.

Hope that helps someone,

John