Getting it up

jimbo

I have just dug my easy glider out of my workshop,and I seem to have a prblem that I am sure was not hapening before,when I advance throtle( ie power}the moter advances rev's but cuts out at about 3/4 throtle,I am using a 8 cell nmhi pack with a jetti jes 180 esc,over 11 volts charge,but oviously not enough grunt to get it up,I would appreciate any advice.

jimbo

Advert

Hi Jimbo,

The battery may be showing 11 volts when charged but is that under load, or just measuring the battery voltage after removing from the charger ?

It gives the impression that the ESC is cutting out as the voltage has gone too low, I don't know that ESC so am guessing a bit here.

If you can measure the voltage of the pack as the throttle is advanced then all may be revealed.... hopefully !

Reg 

Hi Reg

Even more puzzled,starting battery voltage 11.5v I then can only advance the stick to 3/4 then it cuts out with a 10.5v reading, but if i run motor untill battery drop's to just over 10v  I can advance the thottle to maximum, totaly confused any idea's.

jimbo