DREAMFLIGHT AHI freestyle RC sloper

A month or so ago a few sneak peek pictures started appearing on social media hinting that Dream Flight were about to add a new design to their fleet. I have always been a big fan of these designs as they are so well thought out and perform really well to boot. Anyway, as soon as they appeared on T9 I pre ordered and eagerly awaited news of delivery. A box duly arrived yesterday via DHL inside a very colourfully labelled Ahi kit.

ahi box outside.jpg

Inside were the usual EPO mouldings including a fishy fuselage, a pair of nicely elliptical wing halves, tail plane, fin, carbon wing joiner, push rods, hardware bag, stickers and a lovely shiny carbon fibre canopy with fitted magnet catches.

ahi box inside.jpg

An hour or so later with the excellent instructions, Blenderm tape, small Philips screwdriver and knife I have a model sat in front of me ready to go! Typically British weather has brought thunder and lightning so the maiden will have to wait.

ahi finished.jpg

Advert