Shorten the nose of the U / C Rascal cause heavy engine?

Hi folks, I has engine 1,5 ccm installed on the nose, learned out the engine is too heavy, then i must add 30 gram lead on tail, it's too much for a U/C Rascal stunt plane. The older engine AM-10 is difficult to find as it showed in the drawings. And the weight of spinner can be difference in weight in old days spinner and modern spinner.

Can I shorten the nose to move the engine and get right GC instead add 30 gram lead on the tail?

Will it affect flight characteristics?

Ron Moulton designed the Rascal to be only a "stunt trainer". I built two, a long time ago.

In fact, it's an excellent CL sport model that will do just about anything, and everything is fairly non-critical (except the CG!).

My decision would be to just accept the extra 30g weight (not very much), rather than mess around with the airframe.
Plus the fact that lead ballast is adjustable and temporary and can be changed at any time with no work involved.
If you modify the airframe, it's permanent, which is not what you need for an experimental modification.

The ideal engine would be a PAW 1.49, and then just add any weight necessary, which can't be very much...
Flying without the spinner might help.