iPad malware ?

fly boy3

Posted by fly boy3 on 28/09/2020 22:17:33:

Thanks Keith, decorating !!! At my age my daughters have banned me from all step ladders, triple extension ladders, even stools lol As they are so busy I have to pay people to do jobs I have done for over sixty years maintaining my home. The only decorating I do now is covering my models which I love. Keep safe

smiley

My house needs a lot of work. I keep putting it off, to my great shame! I, too, might be palming much it off!

Good luck with the I-pad.

It costs nothing to try a few things before replacing it and you could learn something in the process!

On which subject, my OS52 FS has suddenly lost all compression, valves look fine and no obvious leaks, so I've just been watching a YouTube video in case I have to take it apart! Not done a four stroke before.That said it looks easy enough and my brother-in-law is also a retired engineer with 50 years of model flying experience. Very handy! Hopefully it's nothing serious, or expensive, and I can get any needed parts!

I'll stop there in order to avoid any "off topic" complaints!

May your lock down be over soon and may your shops not run out of toilet roll!

Advert