Problem with my honeybee

john goldsworthy

need help if possibleI've got a esky honeybee king 2 i have burnt out the speed controller so I've had it replaced.the problem I've got now is i think i have a  short in the motor,when i hook the lipo up everything works but the blades wont turn when you give her lift there seems to be smoke comeing from the top of the motor i dont know alot about electronics but i would assume that this is a bad sign etc hopeing someone might have some ideas i would greatly appreciate your knowledge.thanks john.

Advert

begs the question, how did you manage to burn out the ESC? What other damage did you do? Have you fried the battery too?

At times like this it's worth spending a bit on some professional help. Take it to your LMS & ask them for help. It'll only cost you parts plus maybe an hour's labour.

the battery seems fine . iam new to the hobby the problem i  have is when i go to the lms they seem to get the parts in that i need but it does not always fix the problem they dont always know what the problem is.like taking your car to a mechanic.it doesnt always come out 100% the only model shop that i have found that seems to be good is 3 hours drive away.looks as thou i have to go for a drive thanks for the advice i will take it on board.regrads john.

• 3 weeks later...