A little help requested

Phil Winks

I'm looking for any one who has had one of these or possibly still has the plans. my 1st problem seems to be the correct placement of the COG. I bought this recently as an empty airframe with its 600 motors and props I've had it in the air using a 3600mah 3s2p LiPo and it certainly has adequate power however with the COG where its indicated by the previous owners marks while flying straight and level it has tendency to pitch up and takes its time to respond to down elevator when it does though it responds quite quickly. its response to up elevator is rapid. thankfully its stall characteristics are benign to say the least. another reason for looking for some one who has some plans for this is I want to investigate the possibility of retracts. its from the pete nicholson designed 60" Balsacraft international kit I believe

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/phil-0107/pete%20nicholson%20blenheim%2060/SP_A0689.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/phil-0107/pete%20nicholson%20blenheim%2060/SP_A0690.jpg

Advert

Thanks for that Eric and for the pm your point on the cotton wool is duly noted  I've sent an email hopefully it will produce results  don't know why but didn't get an email notification on your post in this thread hopefully the new platform tomorrow will be more reliable  on the thought of moving it forward that seemed to make it worse and possibly its just me flying a tad too slow although 2 of us suffered the same thing thankfully the stall is so benign its easy to recover even at a mere 10 foot of the ground ask my mate adrian about his 1st attempt at a landing approach proper made my heart race nearly became a touch and go lol