Feedback required....

Mal Haddon

Amongst other things I now play bass guitar in a local band, I have uploaded some video clips onto youtube...  if you have the time, I would appreciate you taking a look and letting me know what you think....  of the musical performance rather than the camreaman....

thanks

my bands name is

Deep Fried Bananas

Mal

Advert

Mal,

I've got to say there have been a few unnecessary comments here - its your thread in the chit chat post and if we can have threads about clouds, motor boat engines and PC's then I can't understand anything wrong with posting details of something that you do.

Stick at it chap.

Cheers,

Bryce.

Sorry Mal - I have only just spotted this thread and have to say I agree with Bryce - I have deleted the unfair comments, and hope you find success with your band
I see from your previous postings ( mainly just comp entries TBH ) that you did used to fly RC models, and then moved over to water based craft....
Tell us a little about your model flying experiences, and if you stick a little up in the profile section you may get better response.
Many people do not like it when someone just jumps in with a totally non modelling related question, with no profile or real "tale to tell" and will often suspect that such a post is just to try and get "publicity".
Lets give you the benefit of the doubt, and try again - we rerally are quite friendly bunch here, given sufficient sticky buns and coffees etc

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 04/06/2009 08:49:13