JUNIOR 60 plan also BOOMERANG

Ron Willets

Hi boys and girls
  Was wondering if any one could help with this
 have just returned after a long absence 17 yrs which was when an old freind was trying to teach me to fly this chap loved to build and so built me my JUNIOR 60 kit which i think was the wider fusalage derivitve that  i think was a flair model i seem to recall there were two versions.... and maybe more but i remember a ben buckle one and this flair one.
  freind passed away sadly ,  and i didnt much feel like continuing after that .
His widow sold up and i didnt feel it fitting to trouble her for the bits and bobs of mine that were in his shed .
  So here i am wondering if anyone may be able to sraighten out my memories and possibly help with a copy of a plan for this lovely model, I would like to recreate it as a tribute to ny freind and his paitence with me  .

(Eddie Walton your greatly missed ) 

BOOMERANG
                                          In addition to this my other wish is to find the plan of the first aero model i ever attempted to build ,I was about 14 or 15 around the mid 80's  There was a  free plan in rcme or similar it  was  twin boom glider of around 40 to 48 inch span this model was called BOOMERANG and i can remember the booms going back toward the tail and up at an angle   curving over the top where  the elevator surface was and then back down the other side to meet the other boom.
 There was a short pod type fusalage of the glider nose type which looked the same shape at both ends this would have been around 10 inches long and incorporated the wing root  cant remember how they attached . but i recall them having ailerons
  With the usual canopy to hold all the electrickery in  this model was an impressive thing to a young lad and i spent o lot of time and my very small amounts of pocket money on it    ........ exams put paid to finishing it and then the shed roof sprang a leak and it was ruined  so never got finished but i would love to re build it 

thanks to anyone who has had the paitence to read my memoirs of a schoolboy ha ha  and thanks in advance for any help all is greatly apreciated
                                  Ron  Willets

Edited By Ron Willets on 18/08/2009 09:42:31

Advert