phoenix sim on a netbook

Merlin spit

Advert

unfortunately a netbook wont run phoenix,its the lack of a decent spec graphics card thats causes this,you can download the demo off their website to check if it will run on your system,you can get a really good refurb high end laptop for 200quid with a guarantee, we use netbooks but they are a pain if you try and load them up so to speak FMS works ok and several other sims but you have to sacrifice graphic detail ,i.e smoke,shadows and clouds to name a few,hope this helps

i have the Atom1.6 and it's a no go (unfortunately) (Toshiba NB100) it can just manage FMS lol,my p3 450mhz can runprograms that my Toshiba NB100 cannot possibly due to its Nvidia 64mb GFX card, My Toshiba has 1gb of ram 1.6mhz pro 64mb shared GFX its ok for surfing odd work document excel etc but anything heavy just stalls it forgive the pun.

hi guys just got a asus eee pc 1005p and loaded up the sim and it works at around 20-30 frames per second on medium settings ,this is out of the box i was going to upgrade the ram to 2gb not sure if il bother now ,its a quick machine for broswing the web and watching i player i even converted mp3s and watched i player with no slow down  not bad for 250 quid and the battery still half full after 4hours use to night.