Extra 300s build

Marko

Hi matey nice pic were you flying monday l was going to pop over and say hi ,our carpark at our fields so muddy ,oh I've booked you in for you A test ha ha any time your ready and you can pratice at my club field!!! Speak soon .......... Mark

Advert

Weren't me on Monday Mark, did think about it though !  Thought I'd wait till this morning as the XWEATHER - WIND FORCAST  predicted a S to SSW at 17 mph.  It was 18.5  South .  As you know, that mean't a short rotation & landing across the strip  "Ooh ere missus" .  What a maiden !!    First flight of an I.C powered A-symetric wing.  Bit different to the little leccy park flyer I used to fly.

Still waiting on the club sec to e-mail ref A-cert test !  Have booked time off work for it
If, it don't come good.  You'll find me waiting in yer pool

Really like that colour scheme of your Extra 300s.  Is it Profilm or Oracover ?

What servos ?

BB

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 06/04/2010 15:24:23

Hi matey if you come round you will need your wellies! The colour isn't my cut of tea l was thinking of striping it off and going with the redbull theme ! Ha ha I think it's Oracover the red will peal off and I will have to stick it back down again and again and again !!!!!!! as for the servos the first one had - std futaba not the 4 for a tenner type I'm not into extreme 3D but I do like to throw it about abit and the seem fine my new wot4 will be ready soon aswell cheers matey .............mark