Flycam one v2

HI, just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem as me ? I have a flycam and I have had a couple of good vids from it last summer, so last week when I had an oppertunity to sneak up the hill with my glider I took the flycam with me too as it was a nice evening, anny way when I got back to see the footage it had only recorded about 2 mins of the first flight and only about 30 seconds of the next! The cam was fully charged and everything, it also works fine at home before and after!?! shame really cos it would of had so good shots on it if it worked properly any clues or simillar probs out there? 

Advert

Oh yeah suppose it was a bit fresh up the hill, well couldn't feel me pinkies after a while with that cool NE wind blowing! guess i'll have to wait and see if it works properly when it gets a bit warmer, its good when it does though,  you should try it

• 2 weeks later...
Adam
The FlyCamOne is notorious for short battery life in the cold.
Mine was still going after 9 minutes in the house but outside in the slip stream in anything but a warm summers day and you are lucky to get 2 or 3. In freezing conditions it hardly has any life at all.
I am seriously looking at mounting mine inside the fuselage next to the ESC and battery just to keep it warm!