Seagull Pilatus PC 9

I've just ordered a Seagull Pilatus PC9, 40-46 size model with my LMS, I have read the reveiw in the digital archives. Does anybody have experience of this model with regards to any thing to be aware of with the assembly and operating of it ( any weaknesses etc)
I  plan to use an Irvine 53 with it , so performance should not be an issue. I fly a Big Stik and a Panic Bipe but this is my first low winger.
 Many thanks   B.P     

Edited By Big Phil on 18/05/2010 12:23:14

Advert

Hi Phil

Well it's a model that's been around for 5-6 years possibly longer. It seems to have sold well and while I've not built the kit, I've seen many and all the owners like the model. Have even seen the model used as a back up in aerobatic comps and it does seem pretty precise when flying.

As I say can't comment re the assembly but I would guess it's pretty standard ARTF fayre.

Hi big phil it's a fantastic plane mine is my everyday hack the only issue I can see and l wish I had made a shelf and screwed it in is : the batt/ rec tray ls glued in to the fuzz behind the fuel tank as per the instructions but now you cannot remove the tank to change ,l opted for the yellow sullivan tank on mine as mine is fitted with the Jen 57

Ya-Hoo,  just collected my P.C 9 from my LMS , along with 5 nice, shiny Futaba servos. Not going to start it till after the weekend , ( it's our fly in this Sat and it's not RAINING or blowing a gale  
I may start a build blog post on it, depends if I can pull myself away from it when i start .

A Happy   B.P   

Edited By Big Phil on 20/05/2010 18:14:34