JP Power Analyser

Plummet

In the subscriber only article about the JP Power Analyser it mentions that the balancer is suitable for the JST-EHR and JST-XH but not the FlightPower of ThunderPower plugs.

Can anyone clarify this for me.  I have seen two types of plug, one has a 2mm pitch, the other a 0.1inch pitch.  

Which of these is witch?  What is the pitch of the analyser connector?

Plummet 

Advert

Thanks David,

I have a Blinky balancer, which is connected by just such a row of pins - nice and simple, but the important factor is the pitch of them.  Some batteries have connectors have "holes" a tenth of an inch apart, and this is the majority that I have found.  BUT, I have been caught out by buying one battery where the connector has them 2mm apart.  

Hence my concern about the spacing on the analyser.

Plummet 

I bought this unit badged by E-Station over a year ago at last years Haverfordwest Show exactly the same machine but in blue. Very useful bit of kit and some interesting stuff on it over on RC Groups. I didn't get the adaptor board with mine but I use XH connector batteries and they will plug directly into the plug on the side of the unit with a little care and forethought. That answers your query Plummet - the pins are of a pitch that will match XH connectors - thats the pins on the unit  not the adaptor cable that comes with the reviewed unit