Seagull's big PC9

Hi All

I am considering buying one of these and doing it electric to run off 8cell using 2x4.5Ah batteries in series as I have these from another model and using a PP5065-320 motor and a 16x10 prop.

One thing I would like to do is replace the nose leg oleo with a trailing link one, can any one tell me what the lengh of the legs that come with the kit ?

Advert

Thanks for that, I presume that measurement is top of oleo to the axle ?

I was looking at these

**LINK**

Althought that would mean either sticking them on the end of the leg or makings some kind of extension. They might serve for the main wheels as well if they are not to long. This would mean re-shaping the wheel wells but that should not be to big a job. I might have to put softer springs in as well

I plan on using my eflite 120 retracts, the nose leg pin is 4mm on these what size are they on oleos that come with the kit ?

Thanks, what size wheels are you using ? I am going to all this trouble as in the past I have had problem's with the nose gear on trike models + grass. The nose wire on my elflite 120 retracts is only 4mm so it tends to twist and compress causing drag and dropping the nose. Trailing link should solve this problem.