Seagull Nemesis

Steve Houghton 1

Our club chairman brought the Nemesis along for its maiden flight today, powered by an Irvine .53. I filmed this flight then afterwards he asked me if I wanted to buy it, with engine, servo's, everything except rx and rx battery pack. I transfered £150 by paypal and the plane is now mine and will be ready for me to fly next weekend, weather permitting. Check out the video.

Edited By Steve Houghton 1 on 14/03/2011 00:03:04

Advert

Ha ha. Rx fitted along with a larger prop although I may have to experiment with a few sizes of prop to see what suits it best. I've put a 12 x 8 on but it may be better with an 11 x7 or 11 x 8. Y lead and 6v 2000mah Eneloop battery pack arriving tomorrow so, there is only the weather to stop me flying it this weekend. Woo hoo

• 1 year later...

I have the chance to buy this Nemesis off Steve.

I think it had 2 flights max before Steve bought it and I don't think he had a dozen flights with it before he had an issue with the u/c.........it fell off..........

He just never got round to fix it before he became a totaly commited sloper.

So, I'm taking it off his hands for a very, very good mates rate of.............question............I'll leave you guessing on that one.

It is complete with the Irvine, battery and servos. All I need to do is repair u/c, give it a once over and add my rx.

Happy days

Phil