Brushed ESC

Hi

I have just been given what looks like a brand new Turborix 30A Brushed Motor Electronic Speed Controller Model Number : P0024

I have installed it in one of my models running on a Brushed Motor.
It works perfectly well appart from when I put the revs up to full, it then cuts out.

It does a lot of beeping but I dont understand what it means.
Does anyone know a website where I can download the User Guid for this ESC or give me any advice about it

Thanks
Dave

Advert

probably overloading it - try a smaller pitch / diameter prop and see what happens.

I bet this was an ex EBAY "bargain" ??

Advice? Buy a JETI

Sorry.....must try to be more helpful. I will google around for you, but suspect it is merely a clone of something like a Tower pro ESC. Most of the beep codes are similar on these cheapie EScs and you could try the T/Pro system codes first. If you are NOT using LiPos, then the codes wont matter too much

Thanks Tim

Got it off a mate who was having a clear out, he didnt say where he got it just asked if I had any use for it (his hand still has friction burns from when I grabed it off him lol)

Anywho... it was unused and unopen when I got it, your advice about a smaller prop has been taken onboard and as soon as I can get into the wifes purse, I shall get a few diferent size props and have a go with them.
If it dont work I will just have to save me pocket money and get the Jeti, all part of the learning curve.

Thanks again
Dave

• 1 month later...