in the company of modeling royalty

went up to the local slope tonight, just to see of anyone was flying, there i met Tony Fu, ace moldy repairer, had a great chat, inspected his new F3F model, all £1200 worth of it!! hell of a prescision machine THAT is, nice guy, lovely model, hell of a view, nice 2 hours spent, just wish i had a moel with me!!!!

Advert

Yes twas, Tony i have read about Tony on the forums, he is a damaged molded model genius, but the pay is low, and the workload is high, so the repair the moldey thing, he says, is to go, i have never seen up close a high end molded model, the thing oosed carbon fibre everywhere, grip the flap, check the play, nothing, not even a few thou, ball raced braces to the servo arm, you could close your eyes, run your finges over the servo hatch--and you would not know you had done it, and that was only the start of it!!! high presicion in a glider, i was impressed !!!! wish i had a camera with me,