Does anybody make a 26cc size Sea Fury

Snorbitz

Title kind of says it all really...i love my 26cc petrol engine and i'd like another and i'd like a my next model to be a Sea Fury...I've looked in all the usual places but no joy. Somebody must do one. The seagul one is just a bit small for a 26cc i think. Preferably ARTF but i'm open to a full build if ness.

YT did one, kits sometimes turn up, try a wanted add on the BMFA, or even YTs own forum, you never know, but watch it!!! make sure its not the early version, with the one piece flap, its soon to be released as an 80"version, and it will be beutifull

if you go the BMFA route, DONT put your email addy, this will leave you open to scammers,

• 1 month later...
YT September Fury bought and then delivered today....i think it was the last one they had...phew!...Its going with me to New Zealand before it gets built though....OH the trouble i've had smuggling all the other bits into the freight without SWMBO seeing it....What the eye don't see the mind don't worry about...thats my motto.lol

Snorbitz, can you make a build blog when you have started it? Because id be interested in how you are going to build it.

Tom

yeah i'll do a build blog......don't expect to see anything before the end of the year though if not early next year as we're just about to fill a container and emigrate..Looking fwd to it though....just about to ask a what we think of Lander Electric retracts from "the bay" in another post though.....or am i being a cheap skate.!!