Yes, I have a Slopestream. Thanks to the vagries of the UK's Parcelfarce I technically had two for a very short period of time.
My model was supplied by the designer Carl Mass on 'mates rates' before he put the kit out to production and leased it to the guy in the link.

Nice little pseudo PSS model. Not a lead sled though.

Andy

I don't get to proper lead sled slope these days andy , I will bat the idea around a little see if anyone else wants one and go from there

Lee

Posted by Lee Morgan on 05/07/2011 12:02:04:
......... will bat the idea around a little to see if anyone else wants one and go from there

Lee

I've been eyeing up a Slopestream for a while, may now just be interested enough, and (if there's not too much rush) could possibly have a couple of short kits picked up and brought over from the US by my airliner driver pal. ..

What do think?

Ro.

sortin email to dan now

Edited By Lee Morgan on 08/07/2011 12:23:11

Posted by Lee Morgan on 08/07/2011 12:27:04:
The kit is whats known as a short kit

that means a lot of work !! not tryin to put you off just making sure you know what you will get

Lee

Duly noted. In order to fly things a tad more exotic, I seem to be quickly having to get used to spending money on boxes with less and less in them, and minimal, or no instructions.

If you check availability, I'll see just how much stuff my mate can slide onto the flight deck of his Airbus - and importantly when he's next rostered for the US.

Ro.

I will prob get a reply over night what with time diff and all I am told the build instructions are very good ,

Lee

• 2 months later...
I did , And they are available but without any discount , I then haven't really had much take up on ordering a few kits so I have put it on hold till I am back at work

Lee