Suggestions please

I am looking to mount a video camera on a model and thought that this may be the opportunity to get a glider for the job as, well, I quite fancy the idea.
I have already tried with a cheapo digital camera off ebay but the results have been disappointing. The intention was to get some good quality stills, 5mp, to use as screen savers and backgrounds. Hey, I can even make them into birthday and christmas cards. Times are hard you see. I am still experimenting with the camera though.
I am a reasonably experienced pilot and am looking for something in the 2 metre range with the whirly spinny thing at the pointed end.
With the Southern Model Show coming up, tickets twelve pound odd on the day, I thought I'd take the chance to bag a bargain....maybe.
The camera will be one of the smaller very light types.
Suggestions please.
Timbo calm down, I haven't moved to gliding full on.. yet.

Advert

LOL.
I was going to suggest looking at the HD version of the keyfob camera.
Rez Manzoori ( PSSA ) stuck one on a big Canberra at the Lleyn weekend a few days back, and we watched the results on his laptop in the evening. Stunning quality IMO, so much so, that I splashed out the asking price of £27 shipped for one m'self!

PS:I expect this particular video will soon be up on U tube, so watch out via the PSSA website.

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 18/08/2011 11:29:34