After the death of my pulse what next?

Phil 9

A radio failure my pulse xt 60 was destroyed.

I now have a ultra stick flying and two projescts in the shed (a galaxy magician kit and a second hand built extra wot that needs some work)

but the pulse was a real winner. I am almost tempted to get another but I do like to try new things.

So what would be a good replacement.

Advert

Hi Phil
Have you had a look at the Seagull Edge 540, .46 size.
I have one fitted with an SC.61 two stroke, it flies fantastic.
Not that expensive either.

Phil

What sort of model do you want Phil? Sports....?? Scale aerobat??

A Pulse would be hard to beat as a great all-rounder & we all need something like that in our hangar.....besides if you only have one flying model & two projects you are not really trying hard enough are you....?? I currently have nine flying models four complete airframes (no radio or engine) in the loft two projects on the bench (Midget Mustang nearly ready for its maiden) & two kits & a plan build on the "to do" list....but maybe its just me!!!!

A Wot 4 might be interesting with a 61 up front & these are cheap & readily available....another great all rounder....

Thats it Steve I dont want another model I want another 9 models that way I have everything covered.

but you are also right in saying a pulse is hard to beat good looks great all round flyer

Thanks Steve I will try harder and get thoes projects from the shed flying and not just get another project

I picked up a bargain YT rush at a club auction.

It was my first experience of a "premium brand" ARTF, as I have always been stunned at some of the prices charged when Black Horse etc can seem to make the same plane much cheaper.

Now maybe it's the YT bit, or maybe it's the rush bit, but I would buy another YT patternship type in a heartbeat- I love it. Unfortunately I don't think the Rush is made anymore, but I'm sure Alan4 can point you at the new version/name.