Clubs seeking members..

Braddock, VC

Advert

• 6 months later...

John,

6 Years ago I bought and put together an Arising star trainer but somehow never actually flew it.

I now live in Hawkinge (not a million miles from your club), so if you have any vacancies still, I have got the plane back to airworthiness and it's about time she flew.  Though I probably need someone to teach me how to fly first.  I'm really keen to join a club and yours is

a) On my doorstep

b) What a place to fly.

Can you please send me some contact details and I'll come along - guaranteed.

• 7 months later...
Any serious flyer or beginner could do worse than contact The Hemel Hempstead Flying Club. (Google HHMFC)
We are about 100 members, flying anything from indoor up to 40cc.
We have two excellent fields, one 12 miles East of Hemel Hempstead and one 12 miles North. Both are grass patches, but kept short.  Both have parking and a container to store your bits or get out of the rain!
We do avoid competitions and complicated regulations, although we are fully insured. We do not recognise flying certificates, but have no objection to them as long as they do not spoil our fun. Fun is what we do try and achieve.
 Many members are now changing to Electric and to 2.4.
So if you are looking for a club, look up HHMFC in your browser.

• 2 weeks later...