.61 engine laying fallow

Spice Cat

Dear All,
Since the demise of my Bird Dog (RIP) I seem to have a spare .61 two stroke on my hands. I have some ideas for it but .61 seems to be a slightly awkward size.
I have considered the following;

Seagull Spacewalker 63" wingspan, which states up to a .52. (Little extra ooomph! Too much perhaps???)
Thunder Tiger Cardinal 177, recommended for .61 engine.
YT Super Cub, recommended .52 four stroke or equivalent (seems a bit heavy for that)
Phoenix 60, difficult to get hold of.

Due to the season of goodwill, money is tight so I was hoping to keep the puchase to under £150. I don't fancy anything like a 3D or such.
Your thoughts as ever will be appreciated.
Regards.
Rob... Spare engine dept.

Im putting a 61 in a Seagull 63" Sparrowhawk,and Im doing it on Christmas day.There is a review in the jul 2010 RCMand E and it sounds a nice model.The kit is good quality and so far Im impressed.The only problem appies to be fitting the under carriage,but cutting the u/c cowling in the right place seems pretty well to sought the problem out.I did look at possibly making the support rod hole a tad bigger and then epoxying it into position but will not allow myself to do that until the day good luck with your choice