AFPD deluxe won't recognise FF7 ?

Chris Procter

I bought and succesfully installed Aerofly Professional Deluxe on my MAC , great I thought !
Then tried to connect my Futaba 2.4ghz FieldForce7..........

I have a connector cable from Midland Helicopters with square adapter for the Tx but the Sim wont recognise it?

If I squeeze the jack plugs (where interface cable connects to adaptor cable ) it intermittently detects 2 channels.
Has this happened to anyone else? Looking on the Ikarus website it says the FF7 is a supported Tx but are they talking 35mhz version or 2.4ghz ?

My other option is to get hold of an original Game Commander by IKARUS or buy another transmitter.

Anyone help ?

Many thanks
Chris

Hi Chris..I had the same problem using with Phoenix...Contacted Ripmax and was told that 2.4 ghz T7Cap has low output from the socket and so may not work with Sims even though it's fine using a buddy lead which is of course it's intended purpose. I reverted to using a 6EX to solve the problem...I don't really know if their answer was correct or if i was being fobbed off but it may be worth contacting them yourself and see what you get as a response.

Andrew