Bandsaw cutting of blanks

Vic8

I want to cut 10 identical part fuselage formers from 2mm ply, roughly 6 x 3 cm overall. I have made up a pattern and now I need some way to attach the pattern to 10 blanks and then cut in one go on a bandsaw.

The blanks of course have to sit flat and square on the bandsaw table and I thought maybe to drill through the lot and screw to a sacrificial piece then cut the lot in one go through the sacrificial piece. Or use through bolts and inset the sacrificial piece to accept the head of the bolt or maybe (?), a spot of glue to hold the pattern and blanks together and cut, doing away with the sacrificial piece.

I am sure someone, somehwere, knows how it should be done and can advise.
Regards

Advert

Do it the same way wing ribs are cut. Clamp the bits between two templates and use countersunk bolts. Cut them nearly the right size, then sand to the right profile. Another way to do it is to use a pin router (dremel on a stand would do). That way the template will give you accurately sized formers, but you have to do them one or two at a time.