align t-rex 600e pro k-max

ady

A very good go at a difficult subject, though too wide too work in a scale fuselage. For yaw control you will need to set a 720 ( or similar) to work the cyclic channels of both heads an exact amount .             Best of luck,

Cheers,

James

Edited By Highlander on 29/02/2012 22:50:58

I tried to programme the parameters just for fun this morning but they defeated me. The full size uses differential collective and cyclic together for yaw control with collective reversed below 10% pitch and a curious dead band between 15% and 25% percent while the mechanical mixer changes direction. As your rotors are further apart than scale you may get away with just differential cyclic which would make it a bit easier and you would not have the roll coupling that comes with the differential collective. The design is very stable in the hover but has a tendency to try and pitch down during transition if one is a bit gash on the controls.

Watching with interest,

Cheers,

James

hi james , i build these projects not as scale , but just to try n get to fly , and most of all , enjoy . as with my first tandems , they have a tendancy to pitch down at the back when coming out of a quick circuit , and as no doubt i`ll find some different flying habits of this one too , which is what i like to do , i also try not to cut any parts up as i may go on to try something else later on . thanks for trying different parameters today , once my cyclocs arrive , i`ll get fiddling and post my findings . i`m looking forward just to hovering this one , as to me its different , thanks ady

• 3 months later...