Aero-fly De-Luxe and windows 7

Phil Brooks

Hi

I have been using Aerofly Professional De-Luxe for several years on XP and Vista, but on my new laptop running Windows 7 it starts to open, then just stops responding. Have tried using the compatability troubleshooter, but nothing happens. I have the latest download from Ikarus, but this appears not to include Windows 7. Have contacted Ikarus, they say that the download might help, but that as they don't support Intel graphics cards they can't guarantee that it will work. Anybody else had similar problems, and if so did you manage to sort it?

I have deluxe and 5.5 both working on windows 7 64 bit

Try right clicking icon and select run as administrator. if this works you can right click icon select properties and select run as administrator to permanently set it

Edited By Gavin Mack on 01/03/2012 16:23:56

Edited By Gavin Mack on 01/03/2012 16:26:51

Thanks Gavin, I tried your suggestion but no luck. Looks as though the problem may lie with the graphics card and not with windows. Oh well, I can still run it on the desktop, but the chair there isn't as comfortable as the recliner in front of the tellysmiley. Perhaps it'll encourage me to do less armchair flying and more of the real thing!

Thanks again. It seems I have Intel graphics, but a driver supplied by Toshiba. Intel don't recommend changing the driver, and Toshiba can't offer anything better than what's already installed, so I'm stuck with it. Will e-mail Toshiba for clarification, but from past experience it may take a while for a response.