Advert

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by Jonathan Naish on 17/03/2012 20:59:25:

will this Uk shop/wearhouse mean that people in the uk will not be able to order direct from hobbyking.com anymore?

cheers,

Jonathan

No - you can still order from Hong Kong (international) warehouse. It's just that delivery times will be faster (so long as the item is in stock) and postal/courier charges will be lower

This was posted tonight by the HK MD re the new outlet in Bentwaters

"Warehouse will have a sectioned area for walk-in orders. Order on your phone or at the PC and hand your order number to the staff and they will pick your order on the spot for you.
Location has power, food and benches."

I am amazed how things move in business sometimes

Am very interested in the preceding comments about a new Hobby king store:I had been dealing with them for about 3 years from Tasmania until I purchased Big-Lama helicopter which I could not "bind"(ongoing problem for me about binding) so I sent back the Tx,Rx & esc to have them checked. They confirmed reciept of the package & would let me know what the "supplier" decided "soon. That was over twelve months and about 20 emails ago. Has any-one had a similar experience & or does any-one have any ideas as to how I could encouthem to do the right thing? Re binding: I seem to have a problem with this. Does it only work if yhe throttle is at its lowest point? Are there any other peculiar things to be aware of with this procedure? Any info about binding would be appreciated.