pirouette free plan

Hi All this is my first post I am looking for a plan that was free in a mag I am not sure which mag or when but it must have been about 1995 "ish" It was for a biplane called the pirouette I built it and used to fly it on a 56 four stroke the plan was not particular accurate but finished plane was pretty and a good fly-er. I would like the plan and the mag or information the name of the mag? month? year? would pay a reasonable charge and cover all costs if you have a plan please share it with me Thank you all for reading this post

biggles

Advert

Hi Again

Thank you both for the information I will give the phone numbers a ring on Monday David there is no trace on the web site for the Pirouette plan so i will use the phone and talk to someone.

I have posted a pic of my bi-plane not the best angel but the only pic of my bip that I can find.

The change of name in the heading was the nickname that I had back in the 70's - 90's  in Nottingham when I was a member of the Trent MFC. I think I will start useing it again.

Thank both you again for the information

regards

Cpt Biggles 

HI Whistler,

no not as yet the plans dep say that it should be in the files but cannot find it. Thay need a plan code to help locate it. I now have a photo copy of the artical  from the Jan 1991 mag but there is no indication of the plan code in it. so i am still looking for a mag with the plan in there is a photo of my pirouette in my folder.

kind regards

Cpt Biggles

• 2 months later...