Superb scale aircraft with in flight video using FPV chase plane

Simon Chambers

Advert

I found this a few weeks ago while search on YT ... the quality of the footage is quite amazing, the in aircraft shots - from a camera that pans!, the chase plane footage is so accurate..... its all staggeringly good .... my first thought ... something to aspire to ... in about 20 years time when I'm good enough .!

It's certainly earier to use FPV to keep behind an aircraft for filming. We tried yesterday the traditional way of guessing the altitude of two planes, one was filming the other. Sometimes one is way out in judgment, so it's a useful tool. I would love to fly with birds using fpv, especially ones like Buzzards would be great smiley

Posted by Stuart Eggerton on 30/03/2012 23:10:39:

It's certainly earier to use FPV to keep behind an aircraft for filming. We tried yesterday the traditional way of guessing the altitude of two planes, one was filming the other. Sometimes one is way out in judgment, so it's a useful tool. I would love to fly with birds using fpv, especially ones like Buzzards would be great smiley

Thats depending what the buzzard thinks of your plane! A local one at our flying field takes a dislike to motor gliders with their motors off.... surprise