Back Issues & Missed Issues order but not recieved

Doug

RCM&E, I was a US subscriber. I started out ordering a year of back issues and a 1 years subscription. This was ordered through your US agent Wise Owl Publications back in February of 2006. I have never received all of the back issues that were ordered. No refund was offered and no substitutions were even offered. Just none are left, sorry. And there were a number of issues in the subscription that were missed last year and early in 2007.My most recent correspondence with Wise Owl, again produced a few issues from Wise Owl. And a note that the publisher would be fulfilling the rest. Well I did get some more issues directly from RCM&E. And another note that a couple of the issues are no longer available. Again no mention of compensation in anyway. I really do like the magazine. But it should never be this much of a chore to fill a simple subscription. And if you don't have the back issues fine, refund my money or don't charge me in the first place.

Is there someone at RCM&E that can help me get this resolved? Leanne Turner from RCM&E customer service is the last person that handled my request this past 17th of September.

And lastly I called Wise Owl today, and their number is disconnected.Thank you for your help in advance, Doug

Advert